LUMSA University has always promoted innovative training methods in order to offer a complete and effective university experience. In light of its almost 84 years of history, the University is now structured into three departments, two graduate schools, an higher education school and a master school, which represents the connection area of the entire post-graduate offer.
The LUMSA e-Learning project is part of the University activities in support of traditional teaching and includes distance and blended training initiatives.
The coordination of the initiative is entrusted to Prof. Maria Cinque, full professor of Didactics and special pedagogy, researcher and coordinator of national and European research projects - including two PRIN and several Erasmus + Calls - as well as member of the editorial committee of scientific journals Universitas and Italian Journal of Educational Research.
The LUMSA e-Learning project also makes use of the collaboration of a scientific committee composed of:
- Dr. Anna Acquaviva, International Relations Office;
- Prof. Gabriella Agrusti, full professor of Experimental Pedagogy;
- Prof. Patrizia Bertini Malgarini, full professor of Italian Linguistics;
- Dr. Egil Boccanera, head of the Internationalization, Research, Third Mission and Fund Raising Area;
- Dr. Pietro Briganò, Head of Communication and Press;
- Prof. Folco Cimagalli, associate professor of general sociology;
- Dr. Martina Damiani, General Management;
- Dr. Livio La Mattina, Marketing area;
- Dr. Vincenzo Lezzi, Head of Information Systems;
- Prof. Fabio Macioce, full professor of Philosophy of law;
- Prof. Agostino Marengo, consultant for e-learning, researcher and teacher of IT management of company data;
- Dr. Bruna Marro, administrative and technical manager of the Secretariat;
- Prof. Laura Michelini, associate professor of Economics and Business Management;
- Prof. Alessandro Pagano, ICT consultant, researcher and teacher of Computer science for foreign languages;
- Dr. Palma Togato, Head of Guidance.
The Vice Rector for Didactics and the Right to Education, Prof. Giampaolo Frezza, also participates in the Working Group, who is responsible for general supervision.